Accounts Payable Manager – Exciting Technology Company – £60k
← Return to all vacancies...
A highly successful Technology company based in the heart of London are recruiting for an experience Accounts Payable Manager to join their lively UK accounts team. Reporting into the Head of Finance this will be a varied and interesting role supervising a team of 15 people, you will have full responsibility for the day to day management of the AP team, ensuring it runs smoothly, efficiently and, above all ensure meeting deadline.
- Lead and supervise a team of 15 Accounts Payable staff;
- Train and develop the team to ensure deadlines are met with the highest standard of work;
- Full responsibility for the maintenance, reconciliation and closure of the accounts payable ledger;
- Ensure creditor accounts are reconciled to the General Ledger, ensuring all issues are identified and resolved;
- Ensure all supplier statement reconciliations are completed and followed up by the team;
- Discuss and agree action on debit balances and aged creditors with individual team members;
- Ensure all controls and processes for AP are in place, continuously reviewed and are adhered too;
- Identify and implement opportunities for process and system improvements, assisting with the implementation of agreed project initiatives;
- Review the aged creditors list with management;
- Excellent Accounts Payable Management experience ideally gained within a previous technology company;
- Confident communication skills, with emotional intelligence;
- Strong relationship builder;
- Great team player;
- Previous supervisory experience a distinct advantage;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Open, honest, sociable and straight forward personality;
- Strong IT skills;
- Smart approach to problems and ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.