Assistant Management Accountant – Central London Marketing and Advertising business
← Return to all vacancies...
A rapidly growing Marketing and Advertising business based in Central London are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of timely and accurate management account packs, including P&L, balance sheet with reconciliations, income, headcount, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Management at both agency and client level of balance sheet items linked to jobs; specifically WIP, accrued and deferred income, debtors, creditors and cash-flow.
- Communicating regular trading updates and progress reports to key stakeholders.
- Working in partnership with team heads to meet monthly commercial performance targets.
- Assisting the group finance function with a variety of commercial tasks and helping to produce and communicate management information.
- Offering software training where necessary and effectively communicating financial best practice to all staff.
- Providing support during the year-end audit process and completion of the Statutory Accounts.
- Ad hoc reporting and commercial analysis.
- Ideally part qualified or finalist accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent)
- Proven financial reporting/ assistant management accounting experience gained within a Creative / Marketing organisation
- Proficient experience within Excel (Pivot Tables, formulas, data linking etc)
- Excellent analytical skills
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.