Chief Financial Officer / CFO
← Return to all vacancies...
Our exclusive client, a marketing services business with ambitious plans for further growth, is seeking to appoint a highly commercial CFO who will play an integral role in delivering this growth. Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the rest of the management team the CFO will:
- Provide decisive and incisive financial leadership ensuring the business is fully supported as it grows
- Help drive business planning, strategy development and commercial input on product/services/marketing/conversion/talent/IT development roadmap initiatives
- Play a key role in the planning and strategy to increase the business’s global presence
- Lead and develop a small but highly capable finance team, helping ensure finance plays a real ‘value add’ role within the business
- Ensure that the business has the requisite infrastructure, systems and controls to support ongoing growth
- Ensure full visibility of business performance, including delivering/developing high quality Management Information and proactively identifying opportunities to increase profits and increase efficiencies
- Provide robust management of working capital
The incoming CFO will be:
- Bright, energetic and articulate with first class interpersonal and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success within a ‘people business’, driving growth in a multi-site scenario
- Decisive and robust, yet understated – able to take ownership and drive decision making at board level
- Able to thrive in fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Able to combine commercial flair with a focus on robust financial control, and able to contribute at both a strategic and detailed level
- Technology savvy and in tune with the digital world
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Simply360 recruit Accounting and PR Professionals for Media and Technology Sectors