Client Finance Director – International Advertising Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
An International Advertising Agency headquartered in New York currently has a great opening for a Client Finance Director to assist the Group Managing Director, Producers/Account Leads on the overall financial management of client work. This includes, but is not limited to, the group revenue and profitability, overseeing billing of fees and out of pocket expenses. This position is a member of the Finance team and reports to the SVP Finance Director.
- Own client revenue forecasting and budgeting in partnership with FP&A
- Manage revenue recognition in partnership with the Revenue
- Point person for overall accuracy of portfolio financial reporting
- Monitor client profitability and portfolio expenses
- Review, monitor and report on actual time burned vs. budget
- Monitor missing SOWs and PO’s – assist team in obtaining client required documents
- Responsible for analysis of time and freelance costs (billable and non-billable) to assess effect on portfolio P&L
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the following: Job Detail Review, Job tracking, Billings/Adjustments, Job Request/Closings, Job Transfers, Write offs, Project Change Notices
- Responsible for ensuring that client invoicing is accurate and timely
- Responsible for A/R and A/P for client portfolio
- Support Group MD on forward plan and budget revisions
- Responsible for meeting with client team leads for the purposes of review of job and related activity
- Conduct reconciliations as may be required by contract with our clients and as requested by the Producer
- Additional related responsibilities and ad hoc reporting as required based on the evolving needs of the department and agency
- Drive performance efficiencies in partnership with client leads
- Review and analyze portfolio headcount needs in partnership with resource management
- Prepare client pricing analysis, margin analysis and reporting
- Monthly client performance/profitability reviews with Client Leadership
- Conduct and manage any Client reconciliation requests
- MSA, Pricing and negotiation support
- Has attention to detail and willing to work through and solve business problems
- Self-Motivated individual who likes challenges and can work well with others. Must be a team player
- Good interpersonal skills to work with producers, account leads and other members of the Finance team
- Client finance experience a plus – client profitability, agency production accounting and billing or third party billing. Have an interest in achieving success and is self-motivated
- Management experience
Ideally you will have at least 7+ years of experience along with a good knowledge/experience with Data Tech/ Computron and SAP or experience in integrated financial systems.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.