Client Finance Officer – Mobile App Business
← Return to all vacancies...
We are recruiting a Chief Financial Officer to join a leading Los Angeles based mobile app business, helping develop and execute the company’s strategy and direction. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced start up environment with great growth plans and opportunities. Ideally you will have previous experience within a mobile app business.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Prepare monthly budget, P/L and other accounting statements
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements
- identify monetary resources and develop action plans
- Oversee and drive team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Establish functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Oversee our third-party accountant
Ideally you will have previous experience in executive management
With a proven track record in Business Planning and Analysis and Financial Analysis and Reporting.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.