Commercial Analyst – Global Media Business – £35 to £40k
← Return to all vacancies...
A successful Global Media Business based in Central London is looking for a commercial analyst to support the commercial manager by taking ownership of revenue recognition, forecasting, reporting, profitability reviews, trend analysis and business partnering.
The successful candidate will be versed in communicating/ presenting to senior managers, be an excel whiz whilst looking to become fully qualified within a few years.
- Take ownership of all key monthly client team meetings and other management reports
- Support the Commercial Manager in responding to both regular and ad-hoc client, business and external requests
- Provide support and back-up to Client Leads and Commercial Team
- Take ownership of revenue forecasting
- Report any risk/opportunity to Commercial Manager
- Liaise with Finance Team ensure that fees are invoiced to terms of contract
- Support the client service teams, helping to improve job management
- Assist in maintenance of regular client profitability review
You will need excellent excel skills and commercial analysis skills and a proven track record in revenue recognition, forecasting and Cash-flows within a previous media business.
- Commercially astute
- Passionate to work in the agency environment and be confident in working closely with and influencing client service teams
- Proven numerical ability and understanding of cost drivers and revenue principles
- Very strong Excel skills
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.