Controller – International New York Marketing Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client, a major name in the Marketing Agency world, has an exciting opening for a Controller to join their Finance Team supporting the CFO.
The Controller will report to the CFO, and is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the accounting department and the various financial systems, ensuring compliance controls and corporate financial policies are met. The role requires excellent financial and accounting skills as well as understanding of agency/media operations.
- Oversee all accounting, financial reporting, payroll and billing activities for all the company’s owned entities.
- Manage reconciliations of intercompany accounts and the consolidations function.
- Drive the month-end close process to include; balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals and other journal entries
- Provide performance KPI to Management team including tracking of non billable items and WIP reconciliation
- Oversee the preparation of draft periodic budgets, capital plans and forecasts working closely with the CFO
- Identify and implement company-wide process improvements for accuracy, time savings and financial controls.
- You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with 5+ years of experience gained within Advertising, Marketing and Media agency background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required, CPA preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills, problem-solving skills and financial acumen
- Ability to identify major risks and work collaboratively with management teams to develop plans to mitigate those risks
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.