Finance Director – Los Angeles Advertising Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
We are recruiting for Finance Director to join a truly amazing advertising agency based in LA.
Working closely with the Client Service Group & developing strong working relationships you will oversee the on boarding of new accounts, negotiate client agreements, and actively manage a team of Client Finance specialists who are responsible for specific offices or regions.
Core duties will be:
- Managing office P&L
- Assist in on boarding new clients
- Monitoring existing clients and ensuring that projects are operating at an optimal level. Including overseeing that projects are hitting profitability targets, revenue is recognized appropriately and A/R and WIP invoicing are completed in a timely manner.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the VP
The right candidate will need to work well under pressure, deal with many different personalities and is an enthusiastic problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 8-10 years of related experience in an advertising agency.
- Understanding of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and other business fundamentals.
- Team player, customer service oriented and strong work ethic.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent software skills with general ledger systems such as SAP
- Advanced level Excel required.