Finance Manager – Central London creative / marketing agency
← Return to all vacancies...
A Central London creative / marketing organisation with offices globally is looking for an individual to join their team. This role will lead the finance function and is ideal for an individual looking to develop their career as there is a huge opportunity for a dynamic accountant who proves themselves.
This business is well established and a market leader in their field but still operates a lean back office function. Therefore they require someone who can span all areas from being hands-on in providing all the financial information through to providing commercial and strategic support.
The company is looking for a qualified accountant who wants to grow with a company. The role will offer you the opportunity to get directly involved in the business, influencing decisions and facilitating business growth.
The successful candidate will be confident, have drive, be flexible and have the ability to adapt within a dynamic, growing and ever changing company.
- Management of an Accounts Assistant
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts pack, including journals, accruals, prepayment, Balance Sheets, P&L, closing month end ledgers, and producing supporting audit trails;
- Prepare the company statutory accounts;
- VAT Returns and reporting to HMRC
- Assist with preparing budgets, reviewing monthly and analysing any variances;
- Analysis of actual results, highlighting any issues and problems;
- Develop the reporting process including analysing company performance and implementing appropriate changes;
- Preparing short and long term forecasts, business plans and strategy plans;
- Provide the Senior Management team with information to facilitate business decisions;
- Managing the ledgers for the business and cashflow;
- Intercompany accounting/reconciliations
- Ideally fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent)
- Strong technical experience preferably gained within a creative / marketing company
- Fully working knowledge of accounts preparation and VAT
- Proactive, business minded, and commercially astute
- Previous supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Hands on approach, good team player and positive work approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.