Finance Manager – Global New York Marketing Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client, a global marketing agency with offices around the world is currently looking for a strong financial leader / manager to join there New York office. As the Finance Manager, you’ll need to be a team player that works closely with the finance department, the Client Service teams and their senior executives.
- Direct responsibility of financial planning & analysis function for New York office.
- Prepare month-end revenue recognition calculation, journal entries for a complete P&L.
- Maintain balance sheet accounts and provide account reconciliations.
- Help prepare quarterly financial forecasts and review with senior management.
- Create client profitability reports, investigates unexpected results with teams.
- Maintain financial controls, including working with regional SOX compliance team.
- Provide metrics for freelance costs.
- Collect, analyze and present financial information to business partners identifying risks and opportunities to aid the team in meeting their specific goals.
- Manage and develop two financial analysts.
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting and Financial Analysis with management experience within a previous marketing environment.
- Passionate experienced leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required, CPA preferred.
- Industry marketing, digital, advertising experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.