Finance Manager – independent West End agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client, an independent strategy agency based in the heart of London’s West End are looking to expand their 12 strong team by bringing in a sole ‘finance person’ to take on full ownership within their cool company.
Flexible, collaborative, responsible and fun are all words which drive this ethical agency – it’s in the center of everything they do. Attracting talent into the agency with the same ethos this is an amazing opportunity for someone to shape a role and enjoy the flexibility that this agency offers.
Central and incredibly important role within the agency, this person will have full ownership of management accounts, sales and purchase ledger, cashflow management, deferred & accrued income, payroll, VAT, pensions and everything in between.
As the Finance Manager your core duties will be:
- Process all accounting operations including all transactions, payroll, VAT, Fixed Asset Registers, Intercompany etc.
- Take ownership of financial processes within the business – including implementing monthly processes and enacting updates and improvements to accounting systems.
- Monthly management account production.
- Management of company pension scheme.
Budgeting & Cashflow
- Work with stakeholders across the business to build budgets and targets
- Monitor and track progress against them throughout the fiscal period, proposing cost efficiencies where discovered.
- Report results directly to Directors of the business
- Monitor and track cashflow.
- Liaise with external accountants to manage the year end process, and ensure all relevant filings made on time.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in accounting or a similar role;
- Accounting qualifications (Part or fully qualified or studying for AAT/ACCA/CIMA);
- Proven working experience in QuickBooks;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills;
- Able to manage own time, highly organised;
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.