Finance Manager – Global Marketing and Public Relations Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client a Global Marketing and Public Relations firm is looking for a Finance Manager to report directly into the Finance Director. This person will have responsibility for accurate financial reporting and revenue growth and margin.
What you will do:
- Prepare monthly management accounts, both regional and main board packs
- Review working capital including Accounts Receivable and collection of those receivables
- Partner with client teams to ensure revenue forecasts, staffing plans, and agency pipeline are up-to-date and accurate
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of AP and employee expense reports
- Serve as a trusted business advisor to client team members
- Commercial analysis on staff utilisation and client profitability
- Supervise month-end and year-end closes and journal entries including reconciliation of all balance
- Analyze and control WIP balances, revenue and production billings, and intercompany revenue transfers
- Review Statements of Work and Client Agreements as needed
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years finance experience. Media agency experience preferred
- Understanding of core accounting (credits/debits, revenue recognition, A/P, A/R)
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly organized, proactive and eager to learn
Ideally you will have at least 3-4 years previous experience within a similar role in a previous marketing / communications background, with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or accountancy along with a good Understanding of core accounting (credits/debits, revenue recognition, A/P, A/R) with proven strong analytical skills.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.