Finance Manager – Prestigious New York PR Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client a prestigious PR Agency based in New York has an exciting opening for an experienced Finance Manager to provide revenue analysis, client forecasts, contract reviews and working capital management. The ideal candidate will work as a member of a collaborative team in a very fast paced environment across both agency management and team members.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Contract reviews
- Revenue recognition
- Revenue forecasts
- P&L review and analysis
- SOX compliance
- Working capital management – analyzing aging balances (WIP, AR, Deferred, Accrued etc.)
- Travel approvals when outside company policy
- Contract reconciliations
- Variance analysis
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Financial or Business Administration
- A. or B.S. degree (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills and demonstrated success with analytics. Microsoft Word experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to create a friendly and professional rapport with internal staff and external parties
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact effectively with employees of all levels, and willingness to be a strategic partner with business stakeholders:
- Previous agency experience within a similar role is essential
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.