Finance Manager – SME Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
We are recruiting for an award winning insights agency which uses data to help businesses optimise profit. This is a boutique company that prides itself on respect for its employees and an impressive retained client base.
The company culture is “quirky and fun” supported by the backbone of an engaged and hardworking team.
They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the team based in the SW London headquarters.
As the Finance Manager reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Financial control of international subsidiary and intercompany consolidation
- Payroll management, including year-end reconciliations and submissions
- Company pension management
- Cash-flow management and scenario modelling
- Credit control management
- Relationship management of key suppliers
- Preparation and submission of month end accounts to parent company
- Preparation of Finance deck for Executive Committee meetings
- Lead weekly Finance meetings
- Sign-off on the issuing of monthly recurring invoices
- Submission of VAT returns
- Monthly reconciliations of the Balance Sheet
- Completion of year-end accounts and first point of contact to any requests for information from external auditors
- Management of team of 2 to provision the accounts and other Finance tasks
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.