Financial Controller – European Sports Marketing Group
← Return to all vacancies...
A very well known, award winning, European Sports Marketing Group based in Central London are on the search for a switched on Financial Controller to join their friendly finance team.
This is an amazing role which will require someone who has good communication skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The Financial Controller will report directly to the CFO, and will be responsible for leading the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities, along with managing and mentoring a team of five.
- Providing support to the CFO on all financial matters.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets;
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Aged debtors, wip, creditors, accrued revenue, accruals, prepayments with commentary
- Quarterly client profitability reporting for actuals and reforecasts
- Rolling reforecasts with final submission on a quarterly basis
- Balance sheet commentary against prior quarter and prior year
- Business risk maps
- Client dashboards showing utilisations, wip, debtors, revenue etc
- Proven Financial Controller experience ideally gained within a Media or Marketing organisation;
- Previous proven experience of providing analysis that is robust, clear and can support decision making
- Proficient experience within Excel (Pivot Tables, formulas, data linking etc);
- Experience of Maconomy and Cartesis Reporting would be highly beneficial;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, influence your peers and manage strong personalities;
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task;
- Extremely passionate with infectious enthusiasm;
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail;
- Strong commercial acumen.
In return the client is offering a salary of up to £75,000, depending on your previous experience. If this sounds like you, please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.