Financial Controller – Marketing Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
We are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join a Central London innovative marketing technology agency.
Assisting the Finance Director in achieving company’s goals and objectives you will require a significant attention to detail along with excellent analytical skills and have a Pro Active, hard working, can do attitude.
- Management of a small team of people
- Forecasting, budgeting & analysis.
- Delivery of the monthly Management accounts along with preparing year end accounts
- Producing ad hoc P&L’s and investment appraisals
- Producing ad hoc financial reports as and when required
- Management Reporting + Stat Accounting & liaising with senior / commercial management within the business.
- Debtor and Creditor management
- Monthly Payroll
- Regularly review systems, procedures and identify areas for improvements
- Strong statutory and management accounts experience (draft Stats, lead schedules)
- Expert analytical skills
- Strong Excel experience, including model building, pivot tables and vlookup
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written especially in order to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative with the ability to organise and prioritise their work
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.