Global Finance Senior Manager
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client, a global big hitting media agency based in the heart of New York creative area, are recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join them, due to an exciting period rapid expansion to help manage a global Financial Planning & Analysis/process for their Ad tech and digital specialty business units. Ideally you will be comfortable working within a dynamic, fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Redefine and improve organizational financial reporting processes across over 50 global Profit & Loss statements
- Analyze financial performance, taking into account internal targets and competitive benchmarks.
- Compose presentations for global executive team covering financial results, strategic progress, and client-specific initiatives.
- Execute ad-hoc projects delegated by senior leaders including Global CEO and Global CFO.
- Regularly liaise with finance leads of aforementioned global P&L’s.
- Project revenue incorporating judgment and instinct in a way that is transparent and logical for CFO
- Assist in driving core planning processes and forecasts in close coordination with other members of the FP&A team (quarterly and annual forecasts, scenario modeling)
- Understand & drive insights from the operating units and full company P&L
- Manage the Executive metrics schedules and internal FP&A reporting tools on a monthly basis
- Analyze financial results and communicate key messages to senior members of the FP&A team
- Assist in analysis and presentation of strategic materials for key management meetings
- Analyze existing processes and identify process improvement opportunities and provide support as new processes are coordinated and put in place
- Provide support for developing and modeling annual and long-term incentive plans
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to Senior Management
- Monitor financial pacing vs. estimate, successfully integrating financial diagnostics and analysis
- Ensure that reporting requirements and uploads, as well as all financial transactions such as payables, occur on a timely basis, with accuracy
- Ensure agency complies with corporate guidelines, client contracts, SOX and other requirements
- Participate in new business process for compensation and contractual issues
- Provide training and education to offices and business leads on best practices and client specific issues
- Review monthly and quarterly senior management reporting of worldwide consolidated results including variance analysis and executive summary reports
- Coordinate regional deadlines and deliverables, including budget, forecast and quarterly submissions
- Create, analyze and consolidate budgets, estimates and forecasts from local and regional finance teams
Ideally you will have at least 5+ years of experience within a financial budgeting, reporting and analysis group in a public company, media preferred, along with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accountancy. Also you will need to be highly proficient with MS Office products such as Advanced Excel, Power Point, and Access, with the ability to create queries, macros, VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, spreadsheets and executive presentations.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.