Head Of Finance – Central London Marketing Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
A central London youth marketing agency are currently recruiting for a Head of Finance to join their successfully busy team. Reporting to and supporting the CEO you will be responsible for keeping a good overview of the financial health of the business
- Identification and implementation of KPIs and business drivers, risks and opportunities;
- Developing robust, interactive financial planning and forecasting models;
- Review and improve the financial planning process and ensure effective financial models are in place giving relevant insight to senior management;
- Weekly and / or monthly reporting key financials such as business and management information, KPIs to key stakeholders and the Board
- Resource planning – collate data and report on with analysing data on the company’s utilisation targets, staff capacity.
- Cash-flow management, making any decisions that need to be made to protect the business
- Manage compliance of annual returns, accounts, corporation tax & VAT
- Hold key relationships with Accountants / Lawyers / Bank / Insurers / Landlords etc
- Proactively assess the business landscape, spotting opportunities and risks
- Ideally you will be a ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified with at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role within the creative / marketing industry
- Advanced Excel/Modelling skills with the ability to manipulate and analysis large volumes of data;
- Hands-On, Can-Do approach with the ability to manage and lead teams;
- Be able to communicate effectively across the business with the ability to influence and challenge others in their thought process;
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!