Interim Financial Controller – Leading SE London Events business.
← Return to all vacancies...
My client, a successful events company based in South East London, has an exciting role for a Financial Controller to come on board on an Interim basis.
Reporting directly to commercially driven Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Manage accounts team
- Preparation of statutory accounts, budgets, forecasts and management accounts
- Prepare year end audit file and review annual statutory financial statements;
- Ensure tax returns are filed on a timely basis, including payroll, VAT and corporation tax
- Developing financial systems (JD Edwards) and procedures.
- Assisting with the planning, budgeting a forecasting
What You Need To Have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar supervisory position within a previous Events or Entertainment organisation
- Excellent IT skills including advanced JD Edwards skills
- Experience with tax and a tax qualification an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.