Management Accountant – Global media business
← Return to all vacancies...
We are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a globally recognised Media organisation, that is constantly providing award winning entertainment to the UK and Internationally.
This is an ideal for a qualified ACA looking to build and develop their career within an interesting creative organisation.
As the Management Accountant reporting to the Head of FP&A your core responsibility will be to prepare monthly management accounts along with providing cost reports to budget holders and assisting in the completion of the periodic Forecasts and annual Budgets
- Production of monthly management accounts, with overhead analysis and variance;
- Assist in the preparation of Forecasts and Budgets
- responsible for the submission of Forecast and Budget reporting packs (including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow modelling)
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly finance presentations to Finance Manager
- Assist in identifying, developing and implementing process and systems improvements
- Assist in the preparation of other ad-hoc financial analysis or reporting as required
- Be responsible for the preparation of quarterly Actual and Forecast/Budget KPI Reports
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Management Information and analysis as directed by the Head of FP&A
- Ideally Finalist/Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Experience ideally gained within a TV Production/Broadcast or Media company;
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience of SAP would be highly beneficial;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Simply360 recruit Accounting and PR Professionals for Media and Technology Sectors