Media Biller – Central London Media Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Media Biller to join a growing Central London media agency that possesses an enviable list of clients. This agency understands the importance of their finance team and values every member of staff throughout the whole agency.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with relevant experience who is looking to take on more responsibility. Reporting in directly to the Billings Manager and working within a great and collaborative finance team you will be given great support and the ability to grow within the role.
- Co-ordinating billing for multiple clients – Ensuring all live invoices are sent out to client on a timely basis and that billing is under taken in line with client contracts;
- Ensure monthly forecasts and incomes are reported correctly;
- Assist with month end reporting;
- Work in conjunction with the Client Accounting Managers and Credit Collections team regarding collections and resolving client queries;
- Client Purchase Order Reconciliations;
- Adhere to timetable of client Billing and Reconciliation requirements;
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Finance Operations Management;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a previous agency or International Organisation is highly preferable;
- DDS experience desired but not essential;
- Good ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally;
- Highly organised, adaptable and logical approach to workload;
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.