Revenue Manager / Finance Business Partner – International Creative Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client, an award winning International Creative Agency, is recruiting for a Revenue Manager / Finance Business Partner to join their Central London team.
Ideally you will have previous experience within a similar role gained within a previous (PR, Advertising, Marketing, Creative etc).
You will need to have a full understanding of WIP based accounting and have experience of working with the business to ensure budgets are adhered to whilst profit is maximised without compromising on quality. You will need to analysis timesheets and client revenue streams.
Reporting to the Financial Director your core duties will be:
- Liaise with managers to ensure WIP is recoverable
- Arrange monthly WIP reviews to discuss billing and forecasting
- Reconciliation of balance sheet account’s
- To assist where needed with debt control
- To assist the Purchase ledger dept with all cost queries regarding your client
- Intercompany accounts reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting and projects;
- Help manage foreign transactions, minimizing exposure
- Timesheet Management
- Ensure projects are reconciled on completion
- Management of supplier payments
- VAT returns and EC sales lists
- Manage data integrity by ensuring transactions are posted correctly to support proper analysis of the P&L
- Manage client debtors, ensuring invoices are paid within agreed terms
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience of Revenue Management within the marketing / creative industry is highly preferable;
- Ideally you will be part qualified CIMA / ACCA or qualified AAT
- Proven strong excellent excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet and exceed tight deadlines;
- Good ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally;
- Highly organised, adaptable and logical approach to workload.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to the direction of the business and to drive the commercial processes that impacts the business.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.