Senior Accountant – Global Los Angeles Events Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client, a leading Los Angeles based Events Agency, has an opening for a Senior Accountant to join their ever expanding finance team. Reporting to the Finance Controller and supervising part time staff your core responsibilities will be:
- Set up of new clients on the system
- Setting up jobs on the system and maintaining jobs
- Sending out monthly statements to clients
- Work with Account team to ensure timely billing
- Update and reconcile billing forecast
- Verify invoice drafts and compare to budgets
- Finalize billing, send to clients and be the main point of contact in order to build relationships
- Raising purchase orders
- Credit control – chase outstanding payments
- Set up and maintain vendors in the system
- Manage payment of recurring vendors and priority payments
- Manage AP and ensure timely payments within 30 days
- Obtain invoice approvals and code invoices on the system
- Payroll processing and administration
- Liaison with staffing teams to ensure accurate payroll entries
- Resolve any payroll issues and enquiries
- Supervise employee onboarding and benefits administration
- Credit card reconciliations
- Hold regular meetings with Account teams to review job inventory
- Verify coding and costs are on correct jobs
- Closing jobs and final reconciliation’s
- Run weekly cash flow reports
- Lead month end close
- Daily bank reconciliations
- 5+ years of experience gained within accounting department in a previous Marketing / Events agency.
- 3+ years previous payroll experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required, CPA preferred.
- Strong excel skills – including pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.