Senior Accountant– Global New York Media Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant looking to join a growing company in an even faster growing industry? Are you motivated and driven to grow your career in Accounting? Do you have prior Media / Creative industry experience? If so, this Senior Accountant vacancy could be the right opportunity for you. If your interested, please read on and apply.
A leading media agency based in the heart of New York has an opening for a Senior Accountant to join their ever expanding finance team. Reporting to the Finance Manager your core responsibilities will be:
- Review and analyze critical Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis reports with explanations for review by Finance Manager.
- Assisting the Finance Manger in month-end procedures
- Assist in preparation of Annual and Revised Budget Forecasts
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
- 3+ years of experience gained within accounting department in a previous Creative / Media agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required, CPA preferred.
- Strong excel skills – including pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.