Senior Accounts Assistant – Central London Marketing Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
Our client, an international marketing agency based in an exciting Central London location, as an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior accounts assistant to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the role would be ideal for an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant with significant experience in processing, reconciling and resolving issues on nominal, sales and purchase ledgers as this would form the key tasks of the role.
- Completing the accounts up to trial balance
- Assisting in yearend accounts preparation
- Updating spreadsheets and databases
- Dealing with bank reconciliations
- Managing the company ledgers
- Dealing with a range of supplier enquiries
- Processing staff expenses and credit card transactions
- Raising invoices and assisting in Credit Control duties when necessary
- Assisting in the analysis of monthly management accounts
- Maintenance of Petty Cash
- General administrative support as required by the team
- 3 years minimum working in a busy accounts department within a Marketing / Advertising agency
- Part qualified AAT/ ACCA / CIMA studier
- Expertise in purchase, sales and nominal ledgers
- Good working knowledge of Excel
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.