Senior Financial Accountant – Global Advertising Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
A Global Advertising Agency that has developed an enviable client base, and a reputation for being a great employer, has a great new role for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their busy friendly finance team. This role will suit an individual who has recently qualified and is looking to work for a thriving business who is a driving force in their industry.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller the role will provide technical support with a blend of financial accounting, month end and management accounting. The business requires a technically strong individual who enjoys getting into the detail of the accounts, analysing and providing insight to assist the business.
Supervising 2 staff members your core duties as the Senior Financial Accountant will include:
- Manage the month end accounting and reconciliation process;
- Preparation of the management accounts to include P&L, Balance Sheet, Accruals, Prepayments, Variance Analysis and commentaries;
- Assist with preparing the year end audit file;
- Manage the balance sheet reconciliations;
- Cash flow and cost reporting;
- General ledger reconciliations;
- Payroll and control account reconciliations;
- Preparation of data for P11D, PSA, CPR
- Management of Annual Cost Budget preparation incl liaising with Dept heads on their detailed budget makeup
- Assist in the calculation, presentation and payment of VAT and calculation of corporation tax;
- Intercompany accounts management with International offices;
- Ad hoc projects and reporting for the business as required.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent) Qualified or Part Qualified;
- Experience in SAP would be preferred;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Strong presentational skills, with the ability to provide insightful information to senior management
- Strong management accounting skills ideally gained within a media or advertising organisation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships and influence others;
- Attention to detail, whilst working to tight deadlines;
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities;
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to manipulate data into an attractive format for senior management.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.