Senior Management Accountant – 3 Month FTC
← Return to all vacancies...
We’re currently recruiting for a well known communications agency based in Central London with international offices for a Senior Management Accountant to join them on a 3 month contract basis.
Providing accounting support to the financial controller and finance business partners your core responsibilities will be:
- Delivers accurate and reliable output on specific tasks supporting insightful, high quality financial reporting to business leaders
- Supporting and assisting payroll support
- Working with budget holders to deliver budget/forecast spend
- Driving cost savings through effective analysis of supplier spend
- Assisting the Financial Controller in the delivery of quarterly forecasts and full year budget
- Assist the financial controller in delivery of a high quality control environment through active enforcement of policies and procedures
- Provide a wide range of on-going and ad-hoc financial support.
- Qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA), 2+ years’ experience and ideal previous business partnering experience
- Financial analysis & planning experience required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines with a strong ability to self-manage
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Enthusiastic, confident and a team player
- Flexible and positive approach to work
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.