Transactional Manager – Independent Digital Agency
← Return to all vacancies...
A highly successful Independent Digital Agency based in Central London are recruiting for an experience Transactional Manager to join and add value to their busy UK finance team to mange and oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic, vibrant company. The role will oversee and manage a team of two with all the day to day money movement within the agency. Reporting into the CFO and Financial Controller this is a pivotal role within the company to ensure timely and accurate processes and managing relationships with suppliers.
If you are looking to further your management experience and play an important role within a fun and supportive environment then this would be a great opportunity for you.
- Provides operational guidance to Accounts Payable Clerk for day-to-day activities such as processing payments, resolving queries and managing ongoing monthly activities
- Identify and implement process improvements for AP Ledger;
- Produce reports on delivery and team performance
- Assist with monthly bank reconciliations, posting journals and manual payments;
- Perform weekly reviews, forecasting payment requirements to help ensure Cashflow maximised.
- Closing the purchase ledger at month end and processing any required journals
- Reviewing the creditors’ ledger on a monthly basis, checking debit/ unmatched balances preparing reports and reporting back in monthly meetings.
- Ensure Sales invoices are posted to in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with the Account Managers and Commercial teams each month to ensure invoices promptly raised and checking completeness by reviewing sales invoices raised against budget with Management Accountants.
- Liaise with the Account Managers and Commercial teams to ensure any PO requirements of Customers are being met to facilitate prompt collection
- Ensure any credit notes that need to be raised are duly authorised
- Ensure month end deadlines are met
- Calculate Aged Debtor days for Management information
- Produce Aged Debtor analysis for board pack
- Ensure credit checks procedures are followed and duly communicated
- Excellent Accounts Payable / Receivable experience ideally gained within a Digital / Creative agency;
- Confident communication skills, with emotional intelligence;
- Strong relationship builder;
- Great team player;
- Previous supervisory experience a distinct advantage;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Open, honest, sociable and straight forward personality;
- Strong IT skills, along with experience of Navision;
- Smart approach to problems and ability to meet and exceed deadlines.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.