My client, a Covent Garden based Creative Agency has an exciting opening for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their finance team.
The Accounts Assistant will be a highly organized and motivated individual with an eye for attention to detail. They will be keen to build on existing knowledge gained from working in an accounting role with exposure to Accounts Payable/Receivable, bank transactions/postings and reconciliations.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable (AR) function from end to end including liaising with the Sales team to ensure accurate and timely invoices are raised and delivered to our clients.
- Manage the Accounts Payable (AP) function from invoice receipt to supplier payment and everything in between.
- Daily posting of bank transaction through the accounting system
- Bank reconciliations on a weekly basis (GBP, Euro, USD)
- Setting up supplier payments.
- Managing two public accounting email inboxes.
- Quarterly UK VAT.
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Journal postings – Accruing for Sales commissions and amounts due to creators.
- Support the Financial Controller and wider Finance team with a view to maintaining a first-class finance and reporting function.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
Ideally you will have previous experience within a small finance function with specific exposure to AP and AR processes with a good understanding of Quickbooks and Xero software along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft/Google suites (Excel)
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.