Our client, a global Experience Agency that specialises in Sports Marketing based in the heart of London, has an opening for an experienced Accounts Payable / Receivable manager to join their finance team.
As the Accounts Payable / Receivable manager you will be responsible for the daily operations of the transactional accounting team including, Accounts Payable/Receivable, cash receipts, cash forecasting, project accounting and debt activity along with assigning staff within the transactional team and leading projects to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Supervise and allocate tasks to the team to ensure efficiency within the AP/AR team;
- Full management and reconciliation of the Purchase Ledger from receiving the invoice through to month end close;
- Ensure all payments are made on a timely basis;
- Managing invoice disputes;
- Supplier statement reconcilations;
- Ensuring timely and accurate invoicing by regularly reviewing reports of invoices not raised and working to resolve the issues preventing invoices printing.
- Responsible for the debt collection on a range of customer accounts;
- Ensure any credit notes that need to be raised are duly authorized
- Assist with the weekly cash reporting process
- Assist with month-end close processes and timetable, prepare and post journal entries along with providing appropriate level review, analyses and reconciliations.
- Assist with year-end financial processes and other audits, preparing and maintaining supporting schedules and disclosures.
- Ensure credit checks procedures are followed and duly communicated
- Lead regular meetings with business units to review 3rd party and client contracts, revenue and invoicing forecasts and status of collections, ensuring a high standard of customer service satisfaction throughout.
- Maintain strong financial controls and escalate issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage financial systems.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
Ideally you will have previous Accounts Payable / Receivable management experience gained from a previous Lifestyle / Marketing agency with a keen interest in sports along with previous supervisory experience.
In return my client is offering a salary of upto £40,000.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.