Our client, a well-known Central London creative agency that possesses an enviable list of clients has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Controller to join their finance team on a 12 month maternity contract. This agency understands the importance of their finance team and values every member of staff throughout the whole agency.
Working alongside two billers and three credit controllers, reporting directly into the Head of Financial Operations you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day billings and cash collections along with working on your own ledger to ensure accurate and timely billing to clients, whilst also ensuring payments are made to terms and proactively reducing aged debt.
Core responsibilities will be:
- Reconciling and raising media billing to clients
- Raising non-media billing to clients via Agresso
- Chasing customers for late/non-payment
- Arranging Cash allocation/Contras with the shared service team
- Aged debt and query resolution
- Escalating any issues to management
- Sending statements and copy invoices to clients
- Cashflow forecasting
- Daily banking
- Use of Credica to update invoice status and log queries
- Audit Admin
- Ad hoc support to team as required
The client is looking for a candidate who has proven Accounts Receivable experience within a media planning and buying agency, who is proactive and tenacious with a good eye for detail along with being well organised and able to work to deadlines.
A good understanding of Excel and previous billing and collections experience is essential.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.