This is an exciting opportunity for a Biller to join a well-known house-hold name in communications, that offers opportunity and career progression.
The role would be suitable for a second jobber who now wants to move their career and experience onto the next stage.
- To raise all draft invoices on the computerised billings system, from the Work-in-Progress accounts. To ensure that all invoices are distributed to the relevant Account Handlers for authorisation.
- To ensure all necessary amendments are made to invoices when returned from Account Handlers and that all necessary queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To produce and maintain accurate invoice and budget tracking ensuring correct PO/Budgets are reflected on system against what has been invoiced to the client.
- To reconcile all WIP accounts in relation to invoices billed, on a monthly basis.
- To produce monthly “Aged WIP” reports as an analysis of all costs not billed.
- To produce a monthly “Billings in Advance” reconciliation.
- To assist with any queries regarding credit control issues from an invoicing point of view, in conjunction with credit controller.
- Studying towards Accounting qualification (CIMA/AAT/ACA).
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of other Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a fast paced finance environment and gain the necessary experience for a qualification sign off.
In return my client is offering a salary of £23,000 plus study support.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.