Our client, a marketing services agency based in LA and New York, has an opening for a remote based Billing / Accounts Receivable Manager to join their team
The ideal candidate will be familiar with all revenue and billing accounting procedures for a company within the Marketing Services or Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) industries and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end for over 300+ clients paying via various payment methods (Auto-pay, credit card, ACH, etc).
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable process that aligns with the accounting department’s goals.
- Processing of invoices for new and recurring deals.
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate invoicing and payment.
- Conduct credit checks if needed
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases
- Prepare weekly, monthly, annual, and ad-hoc forecasting reports
- Organize records of invoices, bills and deposits
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with the law (including PCI compliance).
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (Netsuite highly preferred)
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
- Ability to accurately process numerical data
- Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification is a plus
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.