Our client a global name in the digital marketing world with offices around the world is recruiting for a Client Finance Manager to join them in their New York offices.
As a Client Finance Manager, you will need to deliver high quality management information, as well as making sure that external reporting and compliance requirements are met with.
Reporting to a Client Finance Director, your will be responsible for managing and developing a financial team of 5 people that secures the client financial business side of the business.
- Support the Client Finance Director in preparation of annual client business plans, including being responsible for accurately forecasting, analyzing and reporting client revenue; constant analysis of resource allocation and utilization (planned and actual); revenue capacity analysis based upon revenue by client and staff levels and costs.
- Actively partner with client’s procurement team, finance and audit team on all key financial matters;
- Manage P&L, WIP and AR of client portfolio
- Prepare revenue recognition following corporate guidelines and clients contracts.
- Liaising and advising account teams on all commercial matters including issues related to: budgets, billings, expenses and collections and work in conjunction with them to reach appropriate solutions to issues related to these areas with clients
- Support the Client Finance Director in developing and monitoring contractual relationships with clients to ensure compliance with all commercial and compensation terms. Seek improved term of business by supporting the CFD to develop programs that will allow improvement terms of business.
- Work with CFD to review and negotiate contracts with suppliers and consultants
The ideal individual will come from a marketing background, be confident in communicating with all levels throughout the business and be looking to work in a fast moving, constantly evolving creative environment.
Ideally you will 5+ years previous experience in a similar role within the creative / marketing industry along with a Bachelors in accounting and finance and a good familiarity with financial accounting working practices and US GAAP.
Experience of business planning cycle, budgeting process for the business, financial analysis, forecasting, profitability analysis, management accounts.
You will also require an excellent working knowledge of Excel, strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills (written and oral), along with proven experience of business planning cycle, budgeting process for the business, financial analysis, forecasting, profitability analysis, management accounts
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.