Our client, an end-to-end Creative Commerce Company who helps modern brands grow by unifying marketing strategies around commerce, are looking for a Commercial Director for a 12 month maternity cover.
This role would suit someone who has a high attention to detail and can work well under pressure and to short deadlines. This is a challenging account to work on due to the complexities of the industry, managing work across multiple OpCos and the speed and frequency in which requests come through. You need to have a calm manner, be able to manage multiple senior stakeholders and be exceptionally organised.
Working on this client is hard but incredibly rewarding. We are responsible for multi-billion-dollar brands, hundreds of key markets and partner with our agency colleagues all over the world to deliver creative and commercial success. We are a really tight team. We look out for each other, we drive each other on, we compete with each other in a good way, we have a strong sense of identity, we are diverse and different, yet we always come together, so the team works incredibly well. And we’ll be delighted to welcome new friends as we’re always looking to grow. Our team ethic is based on trust and honesty – we are all experts at our jobs, so we trust each other to deliver.
Everyone’s opinion is equally valued, and you will always be heard. And everyone can always ask for help when they need it. We hustle hard to grow our business – make no mistake, we want to win and we’re proud to be the best we can be. We have a passion for the brands we work on – we feel as much ownership of them as our clients do and our clients feel as much of a part of our team as we do. So, if you want to be part of this team, we’d be thrilled to hear from you. Be prepared to work hard but to be rewarded by being part of a team we feel lucky to be a part of.
- You are a passionate individual who approaches all tasks in a wholehearted and enthusiastic manner. You demonstrate initiative at every turn and a real ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You strive to achieve excellence in everything that you do, and the following characteristics align with your values and career goals.
- Partnering with the Head of Brands for UK and Global Executive Director to work strategically on team structure, ways of working and fee negotiations for annual SOWs
- Partnering with the finance team on issues such as revenue recognition, escalation of missing POs and SOW approvals
- Advising Business Leads on annual budgets and quarterly forecasting for Group
- Advising the agency on working with end markets – WHT tax, residency certification, LSAs, Sanction restrictions etc.
- Supporting the account teams with SOW building, developing new blocks (the client works on a
- menu-based costing system), negotiations with clients
- Working alongside the Head of Ops and Resource Managers on resourcing issues
- Co-ordinating cross charges between international Offices on shared SOWs
- Co-ordinating payments to other OpCos where applicable
- Working in Partnership with shared services on fees, SOW submissions, bi-annual rebates and associated booking of this.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.