We’re currently recruiting for a well-known International Media agency for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their Sydney based commercial team.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting across the key service lines and central management and functions. You will assist in upholding and continuously looking to improve their brands commercial framework as well as driving commercial outcomes across the group. This opportunity will allow you to get a wider lens of the business from a commercial finance perspective, utilising financial planning, budgeting and analysis techniques to deliver day to day support and provide commentary on insights to trends to key stakeholders.
- Regular monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, analysis of month end numbers and building out a story or narrative of key financial insights and business drivers
- Collaborating with the business in building accurate budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Maintain FP&A consolidation tools to ensure they have accurate data, support on administrate tasks and provide commentary on consolidated results to Group.
- Managing ad hoc requests and reporting
- Looking at areas for constant process improvement and BAU’s
- Partnering with the business and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
- 2-4 years’ experience working within Commercial Finance, Audit or Accounting with the ambition to take more of a commercial route in finance
- Strong background in financial analysis, system-driven projects, business analysis and solutions
- Interested about partnering with a business, understanding our product offering, what value we bring to clients and how you can have a positive impact on business outcomes.
- Advanced Excel capability, strong in PowerPoint and exposure to adaptive insights, spectra and workbook is a nice to have
- Demonstrated experience in creating interactive and dynamic dashboards using PowerBI
- Experience using Power Query is essential
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.