This is a truly unique opportunity for an experienced data analyst to join our client, a global creative company in a scale-up phase, as we pioneer the future of creativity. Are you ready?
The group is looking for an experienced data analyst to join their Content and Distribution Partners team. You will help their team to push the boundaries of high-quality content creation and distribution with their creatives, partners, and clients.
If you want to improve the experience of our creatives and content partners across our business, and help them to further understand, model, predict, segment, monetize and retain those creatives/partners, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
You will report to the Head of Content and Distribution Partnerships.
- Actively support the content operations and distribution partners team, whilst supporting cross-functional departments when required to deliver analysis on projects, ad-hoc reports, and actionable business insights
- Provide an analytics perspective to discussions and prioritization within your team, so that the overall team selects the right ideas to work on
- Identify potential business opportunities within your area and scope/design approaches to capture those opportunities
- Scaling selection criteria for partner batches and ensuring content is delivered to the distribution partners on time
- Perform end-to-end data infrastructure and analysis, including but not limited to data mining & web scraping, metadata feature engineering, ETL transformations, data analysis, and data visualization with dashboarding tools such as Tableau or Metabase
- Designing good ways of communicating, visualizing or reporting your results/analysis so they are clear and unambiguous for the wider team and management
- Prototype machine learning algorithms for leveraging our content
- Utilize metadata to improve image discovery scalability across our platform
- Natural language processing across content ranking, classification, topic modeling; time series analysis for forecasting; neural networks; outlier detection
What you bring
- Preferable experience with DBT and Python/Scala-based ETL frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Passionate to learn and deeply understand the problems and issues our business wants to solve and therefore define for yourself the right data or analysis or interpretation to lead to the right recommendations and decisions
- The ability to write complex SQL queries to analyze our databases with both relational and non-relational knowledge
- An understanding of the appropriate statistical or machine learning techniques to use in different circumstances
- Experience within the creative industry would be a benefit but not essential
What’s in it for you
- A motivating and dynamic work environment in a fast-growing company
- Your choice of tech
- Competitive salary and annual leave
- Monthly team events and activities
- The opportunity to work from one of our HQs in London, Peterborough, or Berlin.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.