An exciting new opportunity has arisen with an exciting branding agency for a proactive, confident, highly organised Finance Assistant to join their Los Angeles based finance team.
Reporting into and supporting the Financial Controller, this is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic, process driven and engaging Finance Assistant to expand their experience with plenty of opportunity for career growth.
Your main duties will include:
- Prepare client billing in accordance to their terms and contracts;
- Manage the Work in Progress ;
- Conducting Supplier Statement reconciliation
- Ensuring supplier invoices are authorised, coded and posted
- Aid in the production of Weekly Cashflows and forecasting
- Credit control, chasing outstanding accounts
The ideal candidate:
- Advanced knowledge of purchasing, accounts payable and applicable accounting processes, procedures, practices and principles.
- Strong numerical skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Diplomatic, discreet, confidential
- An ability to build rapport within the workplace
- Will have worked within a creative environment
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.