Our client, a global healthcare communications agency, has a new opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a newly created team which needs to support the agency where it has gone through a significant change with financial processing & financial reporting moving to shared service centers.
Based in their Richmond office, the role will be a hands on and highly commercial role, supporting the client finance team in driving growth and profitability for the business and to ensure financial controls and policies are in place and are followed.
- Assisting with the management of AP & AR queries from the shared service centre.
- Assisting teams with AX Dynamics system queries (Timesheets, PO’s, quotes, billing).
- Approval of Non-PO supplier invoices.
- Approval of supplier PO’s.
- Approval of Job creations and set up of non-billable jobs (House/ New business)
- Filling out New supplier & New client forms and ensuring these get set up in a timely manner and making sure rate cards for new clients are added to the system once the setup is complete.
- Assisting the teams with project balance transfers
- Assisting the teams with the movement of hours between Jobs and uploading to AX.
- Ensuring Jobs are reconciled and closed on AX when complete.
- Running the WIP report on a weekly basis.
- Running of time reports for FD on weekly, fortnightly & Monthly basis.
- Chasing missing timesheets weekly.
- Management of freelancer tracking and uploading freelance time to AX.
- Uploading Engagement Group time to AX.
- Requesting New Users to be set up in AX.
- AX training for new starters.
- Checking final Job recs for formula errors or inconsistencies.
- Other Adhoc duties as advised by line manager.
Ideally you will have at least 12 months previous experience within a similar finance role within in a previous communication / marketing / PR agency. You will also be required to have strong understanding of WIP procedures and dealing with queries from shared service centers, along with a good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics (AX) finance system.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.