Our client, a global full-service marketing agency, has an opening for a Finance Director to join their London based finance team.
As the Finance Director and reporting to the Head of Finance your core responsibilities will be:
- Maintain Accounting book based on SAP based on HQ IFRS and UK GAAP
- Monthly Closing & Financial Reporting
- Analysis of B/S and P/L item
- Constant communications with accounting and tax firms, clients and vendors and government organizations
- Handle Accounting Review/Audit
- Managing cash flow
- Planning and Budgeting
- Analysis and Reporting of Plan, Forecast and Actual
- Maintain financial performance statement per each person and function
- Budget control and Profit maximization
- Filing of CIT, VAT, WHT and other taxation
- Be in charge in Tax Authority Audit
- Maintain constant communications with Tax Authority and Tax Firm
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
Ideally you will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a solid proven experience gained within a similar role ideally within the marketing / creative / advertising industry along with a strong knowledge and experience of IFRS, UK GAAP and tax law (incl. European VAT).
Previous SAP and strong excel skills are also a must have.
In return our client is offering a salary of £80k-£90k along with some great benefits including discretionary company bonus scheme, private medical insurance, dental insurance, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and an employee assistance program.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.