A leading global communications marketing firm based in Los Angeles, has a new opening for a Finance Manager to join them.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic finance professional looking for a blended accounting and finance role, with direct visibility to senior management. You will be responsible for accounting, financial analysis, internal audit and tax; as well as leading key project initiatives, financial systems and market expansion. The client offers excellent base compensation, benefits, equity and a thriving corporate culture.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Responsible for all day to day accounting (multiple international entities)
- Financial reporting and filings, including board meeting materials, 409A and periodic investor reporting.
- Integrate financial and operational accounting
- Assist with geographic expansion
- Accountable for timely and accurate month, quarter, and annual close
- Assist with the annual audit
- Multi-entity consolidations
- Revenue Recognition
- Tax compliance (sales tax, employment, use tax, international tax, R&D tax credits, changing regulatory upkeep)
- Process and systems implementation (cloud application experience a major plus)
- Billing & subscription system improvements and future integrations
- Manage the forecasting process with business units
- Assist with implementing the financial reporting system
- Play a critical role in developing proper reporting tools that measure key business trends and metrics
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and reports
- Conduct variance analysis as needed
Requirements for the Finance manager:
- 7+ yrs accounting & finance experience
- Prior Marketing / Communications / Public Relations industry experience
- Passionate experienced leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required, CPA preferred.
- FP&A experience a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.