Our client an international media company based in the heart of the London, are recruiting for a qualified Finance Manager to join their growing finance team. As the Finance manager you will be responsible for providing senior support in order to achieve accurate and timely financial reporting; maintaining a framework of robust and efficient control processes; promoting process improvement and business partnering on cost control.
- Ensure accurately and timely reporting of month-end P&Ls and Balance sheets
- Actively lead projects to align, standardise and improve financial reporting, business processes and financial management across the Agencies
- Produce Management Information provided to the management of Agencies based on actuals
- Business partnering- working closely with budget holders to collect accurate and timely information to improve the quality of budgets and forecasts
- Demonstrate commercial acumen with ability to challenge income numbers and movements within the P&L
- Support Financial Controller in Managing all elements of the Balance Sheet with all accounts reconciled monthly
- Analyse and provide meaningful NWC commentary to key stakeholders
- Review and approval of monthly payroll
- Take a key role in external, internal and audits and continual development of the internal governance and control framework
- Manage, support and develop more junior members of the team to actively train and improve staff knowledge and experience
- Provide any ad-hoc reporting requested by senior management
Ideally you be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with 2 years + PQ experience gained within the media and communications industry with a good understanding of UK GAAP and sox compliance. Being a proficient user of Excel and previous experience of MediaOcean are also desirable.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.