Our client an International photography production company based in Central London, are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their finance team to work with their agents and producers with enthusiasm and efficiency.
Reporting into the CFO you will be responsible for the day to day accounting operation including the following key tasks;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L key metric and variance analyses
- Balance Sheet review and reconciliation including Intercompany transactions and recharges (US & EU)
- Debtor active management in line with agents and producers
- Liaison with agency artists, creatives and Suppliers
- VAT review and compliance
- Reconciliation of Job Folder and review of Gross Profit including artist statements and recharges
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Review weekly multicurrency payment run and responsibility for credit card management in a busy international agency
- Supervision and mentoring of Accounts Assistant
- Liaison with the US accounting team to support global operations and US based Directors
- Liaising with external payroll agent and maintaining HR platform
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting and budgeting in collaboration with CFO
Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA part qualified (or currently working towards qualifications) with strong technical accounting skills, advanced excel skills and previous exposure of Quickbooks Online is also essential.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.