Our client a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio is recruiting for a Finance Manager to bolster their passionate team. As the Finance Manager, you’ll be responsible for working directly with the CFO to implement a streamlined month-end close process, monthly reforecasting, and manage cash flow. Responsibilities in this role will range from day-to-day accounting functions to financial analysis over business development and strategy. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced gaming company on an upward growth trajectory, offering significant opportunity for career growth.
- Generate monthly management accounts and financial statements following a streamlined closing process
- Manage the monthly financial and cash flow forecasting
- Help generate the annual budgets and long range plan
- Document internal controls and newly implemented processes
- Play a role in implementing a new accounting/ERP system
- Assist in the annual/periodic external audits of the company
- Evolve role into business development, financial analysis and strategic planning
- Collaborate with different departments in organization to collect and provide business information
- 4 year accounting/finance degree from an accredited college / university
- 4-6 years of accounting, financial analyst or management experience
- Expert in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to complete and help design a monthly close process
- Understanding of US GAAP/IFRS as well as financial analysis and forecasting
- Previous experience working in the mobile gaming industry would be a plus
- CPA strongly preferred
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- 401K plan with company match
- Stocked kitchen with free snacks and beverages of your choice
- Catered weekly team lunches
- Brand new penthouse office space equipped with outdoor patios.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.