Our client an international media company based in the heart of London, are recruiting for a Finance Transformation Planning Manager to support the Finance Transformation Director in mobiliseing the new strategic vision set by the leadership team to future-proof the business and provide the best service, products and technology to serve their clients changing digital needs.
The role is on a hybrid basis working 3 days a week in the London office (Tuesday – Thursday).
- Lead the planning and delivery of Transformation related projects and initiatives across different teams working in close collaboration with teams across the business
- Responsible for overall programme delivery, quality, project health and success
- Co-ordinate delivery plan from concept to change delivered, working with the operational and data excellence teams and business stakeholders.
- Set and govern core project and programme governance.
- Deliver project reporting covering overall status, risks, issues and mitigation plan as well as highlighting benefits once they are realised.
- Responsible for obtaining agreement and subsequent communication of project scope, governance, delivery plan.
- Prepare and shape materials for senior stakeholder meetings.
- Identifies and calls out emerging risks and potential roadblocks to successful early implementation.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to prioritise key process issues impacting delivery and with the support of the impacted teams tracking this through to delivery.
- Promote new thinking, creative solutions and ways of working to address issues and mitigate risks.
- Bring disjointed elements together to provide clarity and frame core decisions/next steps.
- Lead continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Drive progress by using influencing techniques and chasing down actions, carefully minuting meetings and scheduling key agendas.
- Translate business requirements to technical teams and have capability to understand technical solutions and impact of these to the desired solution.
Skills / Qualifications
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with previous experience in a similar position in a Media agency and / or a Media owner who has strong leadership skills and the ability to influence and communication with differing levels of the organization along with prior experience with net working capital improvement initiatives.
Knowledge and experience of a range of project management methodologies and tools (e.g., Agile, Prince2, Hybrid) are also a requirement.
In return our client is offering a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.