A leading Content Creation Agency based in Central London has an exciting opening for a German Speaking Finance Assistant to join their finance team. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Finance department.
Nominal Ledger responsibilities
- Manage WIP meetings with client teams.
- Fixed Asset register maintenance and monthly depreciation journal
- Prepayment Journals
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Monthly turnover/GP reconciliation
- Review WIP actions and reconcile to Trial Balance.
- Producing management accounts for subsidiary company
- Intercompany recharges
Sales Ledger responsibilities
- Maintain client system details.
- Finalising sales invoicing, creating relevant accruals to ensure accurate GP reporting and issuing the invoice to the client.
- Credit control to ensure debtor balances are paid on time including sending monthly statements.
- Liaise with accounts teams to ensure draft sales invoices are raised in a timely manner.
- Manage internal billing.
- Quarterly rebate calculation and raising invoices accordingly.
Payables Ledger responsibilities
- Manage the dedicated accounts inbox
- Supplier Account Reconciliation
- Posting of supplier invoices
- Posting of company credit cards
- Process payments through Bankline
Ensure finance processes and policies are clearly communicated and adhered to across the business
Reasonable adhoc requests
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.