A leading publishing company based in the heart of the city has an opening for an experienced ambitious Management Accountant to join their team.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to the department heads and understand variance analysis.
- Lead meetings with senior management to discuss month end numbers.
- Support the preparation of monthly finance packs by working day 7.
- Payroll postings for the UK.
- Calculate commissions to the paid for sales, advertising and events teams.
- German VAT returns.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of audit files for all UK entities with support from the team.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Review year-end statutory accounts.
- HMRC compliance such as PSA.
- Responsible for the completeness of all the UK entities.
You will need to be either ACCA or CIMA Qualified / Part Qualified with ideally at least a couple of years of experience of management accounting within a Private Equity backed company or similar.
Previous experience of working within Media / Publishing environment would also be beneficial.
- Experience with Navision.
- Expertise with Jet Reporting.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with multi-currency.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.