Our client, an established independent advertising agency who works with a variety of high-profile consumer brands, has an opening for an experienced Management Accountant / Cost Accountant to join their finance team based in the heart of the West End on a hybrid basis.
The role of Management Accountant / Cost Accountant will report directly into the Finance Manager and covers the transactional and customer service (liaising with clients, suppliers and internal teams) functions of our finance department as well month end reporting.
- Maintain income recognition in Paprika
- Complete deferred income calculation and reconcile fee and production jobs monthly
- Raise client invoices and track payment
- Process supplier invoices and payments
- Prepare weekly bank reconciliations
- Process employee expenses
- Credit card review and reconciliation
- Work with the Finance Manager to provide support to the Accounts Management team
- Liaise with clients and suppliers regarding payments
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Excellent attention to detail showing efficiency and accuracy in all work performed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise competing requests, while keeping track of what has been requested and reporting back on a timely basis
- Someone who is excited about getting the day to day processes to work as efficiently as possible to allow the business to scale
- Great communication skills across a range of audiences both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Excel functionality
- Knowledge of Paprika or any other finance software system
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.