A leading Content Creation Agency based in Central London has an exciting opening for a German Speaking Management Accountant to join their finance team.
As the Management Accountant you will need to be an excellent communicator (both written and oral and fluent in German), adept at problem solving and will be comfortable working independently and to their own initiative and be a highly organized and motivated individual with excellent Analytical and numerical skills. They will be keen to build on existing knowledge gained from working in a management accountant role.
This role will be responsible for the preparation of the Management Accounts for our German Entity
- Preparation of project / contract data for revenue and cost recognition recording purposes
- Preparation of contract-related balances (deferred revenue, WIP and accruals)
- Preparation of management accounts, including income statement, balance sheet, and variance analysis
- Production of detailed monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of detailed intercompany reconciliations
- Responsibility for the preparation of detailed monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local fiscal requirements with the support of local accountants to include, as appropriate, VAT / PAYE / indirect taxes, withholding taxes, corporate taxes and duties
- Adherence to the month end close process and ensuring reporting deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Assist with the annual audit process including the preparation of all relevant audit and tax information and liaising with the Group auditors
- To assist with systems improvement and develop internal reporting to improve management information
- Working closely as a business partner with the divisional heads, including interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- To work with the divisional heads to identify the key risks and opportunities, issues, trends and potential alternatives within the business to improve profitability
- Relevant accountancy qualification with management accounting experience (minimum 5 years)
- Experience of working within a group of owned companies.
- Experience in project accounting.
- Excellent Analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a fast paced team and juggle different and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Experience with software (not essential as training will be provided) including:
- Quickbooks/Xero or similar
- Microsoft/Google suites (Excel)
- Demonstrable experience of working in a multi-currency environment; Our businesses are based in the UK, US, Italy and Germany.
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced marketing technology company with impressive plan for growth (organic and acquisition) in the short-term.
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Includes great benefits; allow for future participation in an employee share option scheme being established.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.