Our client a central London based global Media agency has a new opening for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their Marketing Intelligence team.
This is Director level position working within the marketing sciences team and requires someone to lead and deliver analytics projects for clients.
There are 3 parts of the Marketing Intelligence team:
- Insight: Consumer insight focused team, identifying who to target and how to reach them
- Marketing Sciences: Analytics unit where they conduct ad hoc projects and client-focused studies
- Business Intelligence: A mix of product development specialists and consultants supporting both planners and clients make better data-driven decisions.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Intelligence Director will be:
- Act as the account lead for one of our key Auto clients, acting as the point person for clients and client teams, ensuring milestones are met and delivering final outputs are insightful and actionable
- Creative in the way they solve problems and able to ‘think outside the box’ to find solutions to business challenges.
- Evangelist of our tools: Scaling and embedding tools and approaches within regional and local planning teams, ensuring they are being fully utilized for day-to-day client challenges
- Ability to understand client(s) business needs, define KPIs and the measurement framework required to enable these goals to be achieved
- Provide technical leadership on projects to more junior team members
- Identify client and business challenges which can inform potential new services within our clients with a commercial focus. You will scope the potential solution and ensure any tools or services we subsequently develop are fit for purpose
- Be part of the Marketing Sciences community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts.
Critical skills, attitudes & requirements
- 7+ Years’ Experience in media analytics/evaluation role
- Experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment within in a marketing, media and/or communications context.
- Numerate or sciences degree. Eg: statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, social sciences or relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of advanced statistical techniques such as A/B Testing, ANOVA, SEM, predictive modelling, regression and clustering/segmentation.
- Experience in drawing out key insights and building media recommendations from statistical analysis such as MMM and MTA essential.
- Client management experience, both in providing day-to-day analytics support and selling in delivering ad-hoc projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate the value of data to senior stakeholders
- Experience in using statistical analysis and data manipulation tools such as R, Python and SQL.
- Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy, with extensive experience and understanding of data cleansing and processing.
- Happy to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercially minded
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now! Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.