Our client, an exciting and expanding branding agency based in Farringdon is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Office Manager / Finance Assistant to ensure the smooth running of studio and all its facilities. To support all staff, particularly financial controller. To be the ‘face’ of the business to anyone arriving at the studio.
The role would be suitable for either a finance graduate or a second jobber with previous agency experience who now wants to move their career and experience onto the next stage.
- Monitoring & championing tidiness in the studio and storeroom
- Co-ordinating the recycling effort
- Overseeing cleaners and monitoring their materials
- Looking after the flowers and studio plants
- Monitoring & ordering office supplies and snacks / refreshments for employees and visitors.
- Point of contact for the building manager
- Monitoring office keys, office alarm fobs and building entry fobs
- Point of contact for freelancers
- Ensuring new employees (including freelancers who haven’t worked here before) sign confidentiality agreements, fill in personal details form with bank details etc
- Induct new employees to the building; raise IT ticket to create email accounts/ set up computer/ calendar etc
- Co-ordinate holiday approval process
- Update personnel details as and when required
- Co-ordinating the diary; booking meetings, reviews, social events.
- Managing company subscriptions
- Support with office health and safety, fire safety and any other covid related safety measures in place.
Paprika studio job management and finance system:
- Ensure all employees complete timesheets promptly.
- Enter supplier invoices for payment.
- Process credit card expenses.
- Set up new job numbers
- Enter estimates for timesheets and sales invoices.
- Send out sales invoices to clients and credit control.
- Support with bank reconciliation.
- Support with sales forecast and studio work planner.
- Learn to use the Paprika system, to train others and encourage good practice throughout the studio.
- Point of contact for IT company
- Troubleshooting problems initially before contacting IT
- Monitoring email /IT system access lists, adding and deleting employees as appropriate
- Assisting with management of cloud server. Archiving old work, creating new folders and checking access rights.
- Co-ordinate annual software renewals.
- Answering all incoming calls and emails.
- Answering the door to clients/visitors/deliveries/freelancers/placements
- Manage office telephones and mobiles.
- Dealing with outgoing and incoming post, booking couriers, taking deliveries.
- Booking business travel where required.
- Providing ‘front of house’ meet and greet to visitors, ensuring meeting rooms are prepared. Taking coats, providing refreshments.
- Ordering & arranging refreshments for client meetings & client hospitality
- Organising employee attendance at events
- Organising employee activities, treats and drinks
- Organising birthday cake & cards for employee birthdays
- Ordering food for Beautiful Thinkers lunches
- Events planning for Christmas & Summer parties
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.